Hi friends and Happy Halloween! Deonna here, I just love fall and all of the beautiful leaves and my favorite holiday, “Halloween”. I thought that I’d show you how to make an embellishment today – Fall Fun Stamped Rosettes. I was thinking about using these on some table embellishments for Thanksgiving. You can glue paper straws to them and put them in a vase for decoration. I like to add paperclips to the back and use them for cards, scrapbook pages, papercraft projects. Use your imagination. Lets get started.
Supplies that I used include:
Stamps – Repeat Impressions leaves… 3312-E, Maple Leaf, 3314-D, Birch Leaf, and 3313-E, Oak Leaf
Coloring media (I used Copic Markers)
Ink pad (I used Stampin’up Chocolate Chip)
White Cardstock to stamp on
Decorative paper cut to 12″ x 1 1/4″
1 1/4″ Circle punch
Small piece of any color cardstock to punch circles
Hot glue gun
Eyelash trim and Raffia
1. Stamp the leaf images using your ink pad, color as desired and fussy cut each of them out.
2. Cut your decorative paper using your paper trimmer to 12″ x 1 1/4″.
3. Using your border punch (starting in the center of your paper) punch along each side of your strip of paper.
4. Place the 12″ flat side of your strip of paper on your score board at the top and score 1/2″ line across the whole strip.
5. Fold the score lines in a back and forth motion completely down the strip.
6. Hot glue both of the ends of your scored strip of paper together.
7. Using your circle punch and black cardstock, punch a circle.
8. Create your Rosette by pushing down the flat edge of your paper to the center. This is a little tricky. Adhere the circle that you punched to the back side of your Rosette using hot glue.
9. Your Rosette is now ready to be decorated. I added some orange eyelash trim and folded some raffia in red and green. I hot glued each of them down where desired.
10. Place your stamped leaves to the top of your Rosette by using the hot glue. You’ve now completed your decorative Rosette.