Good morning, everyone! I hope you have all enjoyed our Rock Star Spotlight series this month. Today is our final installment and it’s an extra special one as we are introducing our newest Rock Star. Please join us in welcoming Donna Thielker to the Repeat Impressions‘ design team.
Welcome to the team Donna! Myself and your fellow Rock Stars are so excited to have you join us. And I’m sure our readers can’t wait to see all wonderful things you’ll be creating for us in the coming months too.
Donna is giving us a little sneak peek of her creativity today and has agreed to play along with our Spotlight questions in lieu of the standard bio I would usually post. How’s that for an extra fun introduction?!
Card creations by Donna Thielker.
Visit Donna’s blog.
1. Tell us a little about your family.
I am married with two grown sons and two grandkids.
2. How did you get into stamping?
I went to a Stampin’ Up party 15 years ago and have been hooked ever since.
3. What is your favorite holiday or occasion to create cards for?
Just because for someone that needs a boost and birthday cards.
4. What is your favorite stamping style or technique?
My stamping style is a simple elegant. I like trying new folds and techniques.
5. What is your favorite color combo and coloring method?
Purple and green for color combo and Copics for coloring.
6. Aside from the usual necessities, what one crafting tool could you not go a day without?
7. Are you an early bird or a night owl? When do you do most of your stamping?
I’m an early riser, most of my stamping is late afternoon.
8. Tell us a little about your craft room/stamping space. And are you neat and organized or creatively messy?
I have a room that is my office/craft room. It is organized but my work space tends to be messy.
9. What has been your biggest stamping challenge?
None, just occasional no mojo spells.
10. What’s the best stamping related gift you ever received?
11. If money were no object, what new crafting tool or supply would you choose?
Silhouette or Cameo
12. Tell us 3 of your most favorite Repeat Impressions’ designs.
Contain Yourself, Daisies and Butterfly, Portland Head Light Christmas
13. Not including stamping, what’s your favorite pastime?
14. What’s on your perfect pizza?
Sausage and black olive.
15. What’s your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla bean, butter pecan.
16. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
17. Name 3 things on your “bucket list”.
Trips to Italy and Alaska.
18. If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
19. If you could take only 3 items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
My husband, a sharp knife, large pack of matches
20. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? And who would play you in the movie of your life?
Many thanks to Donna for her lovely card creation and for sharing her responses with us. It’s been fun learning a little about her. Please be sure to give her a warm welcome and leave her some love below in the comments here.
I hope you have all been visiting often and leaving comments here for each of our talented ladies this month. Remember… Every comment earns you another chance to win our $25 Repeat Impressions’ gift certificate! I will announce the winner here next week.
Thanks so much for visiting with us today! I hope you have a safe and fun celebration to ring in the new year. We’ll be back again next Monday with our regularly scheduled Project of the Week and then kicking off a super fun new line up of Challenges starting next Wednesday.
So until next year… Happy Stamping!!