Yippee!! It’s Wednesday and time to introduce a new CASE Card Challenge! This week’s inspiration card was created by Rock Star, Joy Hadden. What a cheerful card… love the clean and simple style and the pearly bling too!
For you newbies out there… CASE is a term people use “to case a card”. Some say it stands for “copy and share everything” and others say “copy and selectively edit”. In either situation, when you CASE a card, you are to some degree copying someone else’s work. You look to their card for inspiration… whether it be the layout, or the color combination or any other design element of the card or all of the above. And then you borrow from that to create a card of your own that may be slightly different, but feels similar.
So a few days ago Joy shared this card with her fellow Rock Stars and asked them to CASE it. Look at all the wonderful cards they came up with…
Now we’d love for you to play along with us!
Here are all the details…
1. Create a card based on the inspiration card provided. Your card does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would reeeally love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!
2. Post your cased card on your blog or online gallery and be sure to reference Repeat Impressions J19 CASE Card Challenge. Then link it here with the inlinkz widget below. (Please provide a direct link to your post, not the entire blog.)
3. Submissions will be accepted until Tuesday, February 1st at 5PM EST.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you must provide a newly designed project each time.
5. On February 2nd we will post a new CASE Card Challenge and announce the winner of our January CASE challenges. For this challenge the winner will receive any one unmounted sheet of stamps of their choice!
Thanks so much for spending time with us today. We hope to see your CASE card masterpiece added here soon!
P.S. In case you missed the previous announcements… we’re looking for a new Rock Star to join our Design Team! If you love to make cards and have a blog of your own we hope you will consider applying. Check out this link to my Design Team Call posting for all the details. Don’t delay… submissions close this Friday!