Happy Wednesday! It’s time to introduce a new CASE Card Challenge and announce our December winner! So let’s get right to it. This week’s inspiration card was created by Rock Star, Lynette Neus. What a beautiful card… a real breath of springtime too!
For you newbies out there… CASE is a term people use “to case a card”. Some say it stands for “copy and share everything” and others say “copy and selectively edit”. In either situation, when you CASE a card, you are to some degree copying someone else’s work. You look to their card for inspiration… whether it be the layout, or the color combination or any other design element of the card or all of the above. And then you borrow from that to create a card of your own that may be slightly different, but feels similar.
So a few days ago Lynette shared this card with her fellow Rock Stars and asked them to CASE it. Look at the super fabulous cards they came up with!
Now we’d love for you to play along with us!
Here are all the details…
1. Create a card based on the inspiration card provided. Your card does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would reeally love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!
2. Post your cased card on your blog or online gallery and be sure to reference Repeat Impressions J5 CASE Card Challenge. Then link it here with the inlinkz widget below. (Please provide a direct link to your post, not the entire blog.)
3. Submissions will be accepted until Tuesday, January 18th at 5PM EST.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you must provide a newly designed project each time.
5. On January 19th we will post a new CASE Card Challenge and when that wraps up at the end of the month we will choose one winner randomly from all the submissions. For this challenge the winner will receive any one unmounted sheet of stamps of their choice!
And now for the announcement of our December CASE Card Challenge winner… Our friends at random.org have selected Karen Hasheck! Congratulations Karen!! You just won an unmounted sheet of rubber stamps… any sheet of your choice!!! Please leave a comment here so that I can contact you about how to place an order for your selection.
Thanks so much for visiting with us today. We look forward to seeing your CASE card creation added here soon!