It’s my (Deonna’s) turn again for the Project of the Week for Repeat Impressions and I’ve chosen to make a tutorial on the “Ghosting Technique”. It is very simple yet I love the results.
Distress ink in – Mowed Lawn
Spellbinders dies in – Labels 25 and Majestic Labels 25
Black Staz-on ink
1. Using your Versamark ink, Stamp your sentiment all over your Glossy Cardstock numerous times.
2. Allow Versamark ink to completely dry.
3. I then chose to use my Spellbinders nestabilities dies in Labels 25 (shown above) and Die-cut your stamped glossy cardstock. I used Majestic labels 25 (not shown) and black Cardstock to cut out the decorative shape for the card.
4. Using your Distress ink and Blending tool, blend the ink all over the image/sentiment that you just stamped in the step #1.
5. Using a paper towel wipe off any excess ink and your Ghosting is complete.
6. You may now Stamp another image over the top using Staz-on ink. I used the shamrock stamp from Repeat Impressions with black Staz-on ink.
7. Assemble your card.